OT -- Safari going limp on me

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Sep 7 14:59:15 PDT 2003

Sorry if this is OT, but I am not a member of any other Mac group
that might offer assistance.

I have been experiencing Safari's going "limp" on me: I can navigate
alright to a page, and even fill in fields, but, when I click on a
button on the page (maybe the second or third time in the sequence,
if not the first time), nothing happens.  (Examples: uploading a
photo to a Yahoo group or trying to "Process/Submit" an order at
Buy.Com, or navigate around in my bank or credit card statement.)
Yet, I can Use Mozilla or Navigator or IE (shudder the thought), and
all is OK.  I "reset" Safari from its menu, and that did not help.  I
really like Safari, and all this is fairly recent.  Any suggestions
appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve