[G4] OT -- Safari going limp on me

Zoran's mailinglist account zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Sun Sep 7 17:14:52 PDT 2003

*** (maybe) The site isn't all-round compatible. I have this problem with
some Java script sites and the ones using M$ technology.

The only valid solution I found is to take my business elsewhere. Even if I
have to pay more, my principle is that I'm the client and it's me who
decides what browser I want to use.

That's BTW the only way to start driving some common sense into the brains
of the companies white collars. They will find the compatible technology the
moment they see customers going elsewhere...!

Would you buy gasoline at a gas station where it's not compatible with your
engine?
OK, so why do you go to sites that're not compatible with your system?!

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

"Home is where you hang your @"