Running iMac flat panel 24/24 = OK??

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Sun Sep 14 15:43:33 PDT 2003

I was wondering if there're people running an iMac flat panel without
putting it to sleep. That is letting it run around the clock.

I bought one for my wife and I would like it to run jobs like automatic
backups, etc...

Everything would be OK if I didn't question its abilities to run day & night
for years. I don't know if the hardware (electronic components as well as
DISK, CPU, etc. which are closely packed together) were made having in mind
such type of use.

Anybody care to share their experience?

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Windows software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.