[G4] Networking

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue Sep 16 07:21:00 PDT 2003

I recall seeing something on the Ti threads about ethernet buffer sizes - as in, you can adjust them;  don't recall any of the specifics tho and I've been pretty happy with the xfer speeds I've been getting.
but I have to ask...  why dincha use the firewire xfer disk mode?  connect a firewire cable between the two, start up the powerbook while holding down the T key, and it will mount on the 733 desktop and look like another hard drive...