[G4] mail

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Tue Sep 16 07:57:02 PDT 2003

On 9/16/03 7:44 AM, "Jerry Bunn" <jbunn at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> This may seem like a dumb question, but, I'm handing down my iMac
> G4/800 (getting one of the new ones, woohoo)  to another teacher in our
> school.  How do I eliminate my mailbox from Mail?

Far too easily. Many of us have deleted accounts along with mail in the
mailboxes by mistake and the mail is gone for good. Go to
preferences>accounts and delete the account. You will get a message saying
if you delete this account all mailboxes associated with the account will
also be deleted. And yes, the mail in the boxes goes too. Cannot be
recovered even if you want to.

Greg