[G4] Hard drive dead?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Sep 17 06:08:55 PDT 2003

If you have another drive on that Mac; boot to it and look at "devices"
in the "Apple System Profiler" to see if the drive shows up. If it does
you want to boot to OS9 on the working drive. Use a utility like La
Cie's "Silverlining Lite" (works best for this) to find and mount the
drive. Run Disk warrior and Norton.

You may also try the drive on something other than the Otto.

If you don't have Silverlining Lite contact me direct.

Roger