[G4] Memory Cache Problem 400 Mhz Sawtooth

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Thu Sep 25 08:55:34 PDT 2003

Yes, you prob just have a bad stick of memory. I would do a complete shut
down, not just keep trying to restart. You can turn off memory check in the
control panel and that might get you going.

To disable the RAM test at startup, you first press Command-Option as you
open the Memory control panel. (Go to the Apple Menu and choose Control
Panels, Memory.) When the Memory control panel opens, it will display a
Startup Memory Tests option, which you can toggle on and
off."