Could us some help

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Fri Sep 26 06:53:38 PDT 2003

Christine,

Been there, done that and H-P printers are the pits to correct errors. You
did not say what H-P print driver you are running.  My advice, based on
having MANY print issues with the H-P Photosmart 1115, is to trash
everything in your prefs folder associated with HP and restart. After
restarting  install per the H-P instructions an restart again before trying
to print.