[G4] CPU upgrade/support

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Mon Sep 29 03:44:19 PDT 2003

okay, i see it. but maybe you missed the big disclaimer at the bottom
of that whole 3rd party section-

"NOTICE: All product information included in this guide is provided by
the developer without any independent testing or verification by Apple
Computer, Inc. Apple does not guarantee or warrant this information as
accurate."

...i wouldnt think apple would be the one to support a 3rd party
product, that is the job of the 3rd party.

sandor