[G4] defraging a Mac

Shaene shaene at wirefire.com
Fri Apr 2 18:34:56 PST 2004

Bottom line is that there's not even a third of the importance here as
there is on a Windows system, which brought "defrag" into mainstream
usage, and into the front of many's minds regarding what they must do
to keep their computing going along nicely.  Once again, on a Mac, you
just don't have to worry about keeping several things in line.  Unless
you really think your disk is fragmented greatly and using a defrag is
a must, don't worry about it.

Shaene