[G4] defraging a Mac

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Sun Apr 4 06:50:28 PDT 2004

On Saturday, Apr 3, 2004, at 16:18 Canada/Eastern, Shaene wrote:

> It would seem that Alex is looking for someone to take some hidden
> frustrations out on.

Don't quit your day job just yet.

> Alex, I'm stating facts, not going out of my way to bash Windows. [...]

Then what's the point of the gratuitous reference to Win? If you're on
this list, you're chiefly a Mac user (why else join it?) So let's talk
Mac and our issues, rather than crow, "Mac is better than Win" -- which
requires no knowledge, no guts, and no research. We're Mac users, we
already believe Mac is better than Windows (at least for our own
specific needs). So what's the point of preaching to the choir?