Classic installation/OS 9 question

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 10:57:06 PDT 2004

I just received a ibook G3 933 - has panther installed.   But no classic/0S 9
which I need for some application programs.   I have updated other G3 towers
to panther - and that was easy since 9.2.2 was on them and panther just
installed and kept OS 9.2.2.   Is there any concerns I should have when installing
9.2.2 now that panther is already on?   The system disk I have is OS 9 only.
And the error message says to install a minimum of 9.1.   So will I run into a
problem using the OS9 disk and then running the 9.1 and 9.2.2 updaters?
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Linda