[G4] iTunes Library, Cross Platform

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun Apr 4 19:28:32 PDT 2004

You should be able to copy your music over and authorize your machine
to play anything you have bought from the iTMS. Anything you have
ripped will not have a problem, as it has no Digital Restrictions
Management embedded in it. Make sure when you burn the disk that you do
it as an ISO 9660 disk, since Windows will not read Mac format disks.
Mac Help says that Disk Burner creates hybrid disks that Windows can
read, but I don't know if iTunes does. Toast will work also.
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye