[G4] Netscape 7.02 Reinstall

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 13:38:24 PDT 2004

Before you reinstall netscape be sure and check to make sure that the
problems that you are having are not as a result of corrupt preferences
or user profiles... If the problems are from corrupt preferences--- etc
  you can reinstall all you want and it will not solve a thing until
those problem causing files are removed.

help suggestions for Netscape 7.02

  Look in your documents folder for a folder named "mozilla". Move it to
the trash or desktop. Note that within this folder are files for your
netscape user profile and bookmarks so don't delete them until you grab
the stuff that you need out of them........

Also move to trash or relocate some netscape related files from your
system folder / preferences.
Ex. Remove / relocate  stuff like this:  Netscape Users, Netscape,
Netscape Registry......

Then start up Netscape and see if things are working any better....

Also you noted that your e-mails are important so copy you original
Mail folder from your old profile to your new profile..... Locate it
and replace it as you found it....

Dan Brieck Jr.