speaking of software...

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 15:16:02 PDT 2004

Awhile back a friend of mine was cleaning out
her office (she's a teacher), and she gave me
a copy of Microsoft Word, version 6.0.1. She
had never used it, and the school switched to
Windows computers. This was a Mac version
and she had no use for it. Legalities aside, what
I want to know is, is this a good version for Mac
OS 9.1 and 9.2.2, which is what I'm using? I don't
want to install it if it's going to be buggy, etc.
I heard certain versions of Word were better
than others  for Mac. Anyone know?

margaret