thanks all

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 20:18:31 PDT 2004

Wow. Thank you you so much to everyone who
gave me the head's up on MicrosoftWord v6.0.1
You surely saved me much grief!

And to "zhmmy harper", actually I do have Corel
Word 3.5e. I was able to download it from tucows
when it was discontinued. I didn't know Corel was
still offering it - and yes, I like it fine. I really don't
do much word processing, I'm a graphics artist,
and enjoy its simplicity and lack of bloat.

Hmmm...would it be legal to donate the MSWord
to Goodwill? I guess besides the legal question,
it might be more of an ethical crime, if some
unsuspecting Mac user were to buy it.

margaret