[G4] MIDI problems

Richard Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 03:45:57 PDT 2004

Paul,

Have you restarted since installing the drivers? I use a Tascam USB
Audio/Midi Interface, which seems to need a restart after connection
to the USB bus. Sounds like you've got all the pieces in place
otherwise. You're using the MIDI out port from your keyboard going to
the "A IN" of your interface, and have designated the USB interface
source in Audio MIDI Setup?

--
Rick Smykla
rsmykla at verizon.net