Palm Reinstall of Reinstall - BTW

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 09:41:58 PDT 2004

Hi -

Darn it if I didn't find the hotsync wasn't working again on my handheld
(Palm m500) so I deinstalled and reinstalled again, and got it syncing
again.

I think the culprit may be the software for my keyboard accessory.
I reinstalled that two days ago so I could type something and that's
when it stopped syncing. Maybe the keyboard drivers need updates
or something. Or aren't compatible at all with the update.

At any rate, you can all write me with handheld install questions,
as I am now, regrettably, an expert.