[G4] Sound Throughput

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Apr 8 11:46:49 PDT 2004

You are right! A friend of mine told me that he had "lost" DiskCopy
when he upgraded to OS-X. I hadn't had need to use that program in
months, so I went looking on my G4 for it.

He was right and you are right. It was still available, just hidden
within another program. Apple had integrated it into a new location and
my friend couldn't find it because it wasn't listed in the Utilities
folder. The functions are still there, but you sometimes have to go on
a hunt to find them.

How dare Apple mess with my mind!!! I'm getting too old for this
fooling around. I think I'll go have a senior moment.