Slow Preformance

David Whipple w.whipfamily at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 16:15:50 PDT 2004

Hi,
Just want to thank you for G4 lists, I've been looking for help for a
long time.
My G4 933 w/ max ram of 1.25 gigs is slowing down a lot. I running OS
10.2.8
and I do a lot of DV editing in iMovie 3.0.3 and that is very slow. I
am down to
about 7 gigs of disk space(out of 60). I really don't want to take off
my working file at this
time. I was thinking of getting a 200 gig drive. Would that take care
of the problem
or is iMovie 3.0.3 just not optimized for the G4 or is OS 10.2.8 not
optimized
for the G4? Are they more geared towards the G5s? Anyway I would like
to know
way would be the best type of drive to get for the 933.

Thanks again,

Dave  W.