[G4] G4 upgrades

James Lathrop jlathrop at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 22:39:02 PDT 2004

I have taken my G4 from 500MHz to 1.4MHz and boy what a difference. It is a
true pleasure to run OSX like it should be.

I purchased the GC5-1250-S2 (1.25MHz) G-Celerator from Giga Designs. It was
set for 1.4MHz from the factory and it has been running at that speed since
I installed it.

Jim Lathrop

G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com