[G4] Slow Preformance

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 15 16:26:08 PDT 2004

And you could download a program called Pacifist from
versiontracker.com and run it to adjust your pre-binding.  Pre-bindings
are like a short cut for the system to launch programs more
efficiently, but run your Disk Utility first, from your install CD and
repair your disk untill it reports no errors and then repair permisions
and then run Pacifist for the pre-binding.

jj