[G4] Affordable SCSI card for G4 MDD

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Fri Apr 16 20:24:47 PDT 2004

It may not work with Macs? I may be failing to recall the exact card
Adaptec made that works. I have been using older Macs with built-in SCSI
for scanners and print servers for awhile. I don't run these on my G4s
since I went to OSX. There wasn't any software or drivers for quite
awhile. The cheap cards mentioned on the list sound good; just make sure
they work with your scanner. I just wanted to warn you to check
compatability before buying a card.

Roger