[G4] ATI Xclaim 3D Plus

Richard Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 14:12:33 PDT 2004

Zhimmy,

I had one of these too, which worked fine in 10.2.x but breaks in
10.3, giving the 8-bit greyscale display you describe. Perhaps you
could install the older drivers from the Jaguar install disc using
the Pacifist utility, but you pays your money and you takes your
chances there . . .

Rick

--
Rick Smykla