[G4] G4 Processor Upgrade?

Robert Hazelrigg rhazelrigg at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 18 17:28:16 PDT 2004

Paul,

Thanks for the subjective. That is exactly what I'm interested in.
Money isn't really the issue. I will never again buy a first generation
Apple product of any kind. And so I'm waiting to buy a G5 until early
next year. Speed on the other hand is. Yes Photoshop, iDVD, and others
function however, I think my lawn has a faster CPU. I've seen a major
increase in performance after adding a Gig of RAM but I still haven't
met my need.

Oh yeah and as for the "women", I already have my share: wife and 2
daughters.
Robert Hazelrigg