[G4] OT, Dead APC backup

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:53:59 PDT 2004

'Assuming' its
>'NOT' the battery what else 'might' it be?

Right.. I took the APC in to the local battery guru and he said it was junk
- better off buying a new one for the $$. Refuse won't take it w/the
batteries in it, so I ended up having to dismantle it and remove its 3 very
heavy batteries, give them to the battery guru and hopefully the rest of it
will be not again be left behind when garbage comes again.. otherwise I'm
finding a dumpster.