[G4] getting a graphics card...

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 12:07:11 PDT 2004

While I understand what you are talking about (flashing a card), I have
never done it myself. Could you provide a little more information on
that procedure? What software, machine, peripherals, etc, that are
needed to do this and how it is done?

Thanks for giving new information to those of us that are still
learning "how to do it yourself" on the Macintosh.