dvd problem (again)

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:07:04 PDT 2004

G4 Yikes 350/1 gig RAM/100 gig drive/OS 9.2.1 + OS 9.2.1 and 10.3.3 on
second drive
Pioneer 104 DVD-RW

I can play or record DVD movies,etc in Panther.  No problem.

I want to be able to do the same in OS 9.2.1 on its own drive so I can use
the DVD software I have, so I will attempt to be very specific.

Does anyone know where I can find the EXACT  proper extensions and libs and
Apple DVD Player software for the Yikes/ OS 9.2.1?  Apple has made this
extremely picky, then they didn't provide us poor Yikes people the support
we need.

BTW, does anyone know of a site dedicated to the Yikes?

Zhmmy