remote desktop on a MAC?

Stephen L. Phillips digame at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 28 20:28:47 PDT 2004

HELP? Trying to find a more direct alternative, than accessing through
VPC and XP Pro...

Upgrading to digital workstation (G5 dual 2's, 2X250G, Final Cut Pro,
etc) at local cable commission studio, and need to find method of
remotely accessing the character generator and event coordinator programs.

Have established a five-user network via XP Pro under VPC 6.1, but  -
as the sole native MAC guy (G4/933, Panther 10.3.3) in a PC world - I'd
prefer a direct MAC route to access the XP Pro desktop at the studio,
launch, and create on that desktop from my remote location.

Does anyone know if such miraculous programs exist for MAC'S????

Steve Phillips]
Chair, Cable Commission
City of Two Harbors, Minnesota
digame at frontiernet.net