[G4] remote desktop on a MAC?

Michael McCracken mikeamccracken at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 06:43:27 PDT 2004

I second the RDC from M$.  I have been able to use it on my home G4 350
Yikes running 10.2.8 for the last year for connecting to my work XP PRo
box for production support issues.  Much easier then driving in at 2 am
in the morning.

I have been able to crash it on occasion by trying to rip cd's with
iTunes.  The crash happens when iTunes notifies me of completing its
download of a cd, it causes the RDC to hang.  I kill the RDC session
and then am able to reestablish the session to my work machine.

-Mike