[G4] Tips for Buying a new Hard Drive

Mike Tweedie (MAC) mac at springerlabs.com
Fri Apr 30 03:43:37 PDT 2004

A bit OT... another question (as I've not been following along so
closely)...

Does the OS still need to be on the first 8Gb partition? I remember this as
a requirement for OSX.... Or am I missing something?

I have a pair of new WD 120Gb 7200RPM drives I got from eBay, and want to
replace the drives in my Mac with them. This would require reinstalling the
OS, and I want to get it right the first time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Mike