[G4] Processor upgrades... Worth it? Fast? Groovy, even?

David dmsims at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 3 09:56:09 PDT 2004

Hello,
I recently installed two OWC 1.2 Ghz processor upgrades in G4
sawtooths. Both installed without a problem, and they both have been
running flawlessly for three months. The customer service at OWC is
second to none; I ordered them at 7PM on Friday and they were delivered
on Monday. The speed of the two machines is of course, vastly improved.

David