Stuffit and Panther

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Sat Aug 7 05:19:00 PDT 2004

> From: Kevin Willis <res19rmg at verizon.net>
> Subject: Stuffit and Panther
> Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:07:04 -0400
>
> I just upgraded from Jaguar to Panther.  Now, when Stuffit  expander
> tries to open, I get an error message saying it requires Stuffit
> Engine 8.0 or better.  My Stuffit Engine is 8.0.2.  Is there an update
> I need for  it or what?
>

> Thanks--
>
> Kevin

Re install Stuffit & the Upgrade. Panther installs an older version of
Stuffit. It overwrites one or more of the newer files, thus confusing
StuffIt.

John

--
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.