Re(2): [G4] Did I fry my Apple display?

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 15:48:30 PDT 2004

I've been watching this thread with interest.

Never had your exact problem, but when my Desktop G4 took a fit early on,
Apple had me reset the (if memory serves) "CHUD" on the motherboard. With
the computer off, you crack open the case and there is a small button on
the motherboard that was fairly e-z to spot. You hold down the button for
5 seconds or so, and something major gets reset.

Anyone out there know what I'm talking about. Actually, it's been so long
ago, I'm not sure if it's still relevant.

So long for now, TOM