[G4] Wireless networking

r herman ruherman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 22:45:02 PST 2004

hi,

i have a question too? we have a pc and dsl cable for internet.
what wireless would work so i can have the pc connected to the dsl and  my g4 wireless? will the pc/mac situation work? my wife is the pc side and i the mac.... our   mixed marriage of mac vs pc needs something to make this work 4 both of us. I hope someone has insight on this.

thanks..

Robb McDonald <jeepxj97 at durango.net> wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions/compliments/complaints for a wireless
802.11G PCI card and/or router for a Quicksilver?
I live in an apartment in an office building and have T1 access at home, so
speed is important.

Thanks

Robb

http://mail.yahoo.com