[G4] Migrating to G5

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 17:49:22 PST 2004

It sounds as if the migration utility will do everything I need it to
do (transfer data *and* applications), therefore there is no need to
experiment with target disk mode or Carbon Copy Cloner. As jj says, I
think it would boot but might have been missing features or not perform
up to par. It still would have been interesting to try, but it
shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Eric