[G4] Wireless networking

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 19:54:22 PST 2004

I was getting *exactly* the same error when trying to connect to my PC
laptop. The problem in my case was that there was nothing being shared
on the PC. Go to the PC, right click on any folder and click on
"Sharing and Security." You'll have to click a couple of times on
various dire warnings about sharing your files; if it asks, do not run
the network setup wizard. Just click on the option to enable sharing
anyway.

Eric