[G4] Telex Inexpensive G4 microphones

Ron Michael ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 18:44:46 PST 2004

I've got a Telex M-540. I believe they make one model at a lower cost
but couldn't find it. As a former A-V salesman, I'd bet you could get a
great price in a bid situation. I know Telex caters to the school
market.
Ron/Memphis

(From some website) Telex makes an inexpensive USB. Telex M-540 USB
Desktop Computer Microphone. This microphone's focused pick-up pattern
significantly reduces background noise, improving audio quality for all
voice applications. In contrast, ordinary omni-directional microphones
pick up sounds all around, including unwanted background noise.
Features: Unidirectional microphone reduces background noise, Second
Generation USB Digital Signal Processing, Fully adjustable, patented
design for greatest versatility, The original and authentic PC
microphone – made better.
Specifications: Microphone Unidirectional electret. Cord 8.0 ft. (2.43
m) Plug USB Series A plug.
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000,
Windows XP; Apple Mac OS 9.1, USB port.
Telex M-540 USB Desktop Computer Microphone.
Part Number: MIC-M-540 $23.99