[G4] Passwords

Dennis B. Swaney romad at cncnet.com
Fri Dec 10 20:47:51 PST 2004

Is there a way that I can find out what passwords I've used during
various setups?

Also, is there anywhere on Apple's website that lists the minimum
requirements for the different passwords? Some require 5 characters,
others 8.

I just had to reset my Base Station because none of the passwords
that I could remember worked. I'm going to try and standardize my
passwords based on use:
Mac OS, AirPort, etc. AND this time I'm going to put them in an
Appleworks document so that I have a hard copy record.
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."