[G4] versa-portrait90R.pct

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Tue Dec 14 16:33:04 PST 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 12:40 AM, Ralph Garrett wrote:

> .pct is the graphic file format used by the clipboard. Control click
> on the file to get info and unlock it. The owner should be you and you
> should have read/write access.
>
> Ralph

I figured out what was happening.  I installed Panther on another HD
when I was trying to solve a video card issue.  When I tried to back up
my home directory to that HD, I selected "overwrite" for the existing
files.  Apparently, versa-portrait90R.pct is part of the system folder.
  So, it would not let me overwrite the home directory that was already
on that HD.  So, I just renamed the old directory, and then was able to
copy the new one to that drive.  Thanks for the info.

Thanks--

Kevin