[G4] Cannon Scanner

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 10:38:32 PST 2004

Also make sure you have the latest  scanner drivers and software, but
first  try unplugging the scanner and plugging it in to a different
powered usb port that is on a separate usb channel / bus, that you know
is working properly.  Sometimes it seems like the computer looses track
of some usb devices for some reason( I had it happen a few times on my
G4 after waking from sleep) , and stuff needs them to be swapped, or
the computer restarted for the usb devices to be re-recognized. If that
does not work then try the drivers, and hopefully it is not the case
where the drivers are broken because of an os update and no new drivers
are available yet...

Is anyone able to run their Canoscan software on os 10.3.6, I am
running CanoScan Toolbox X 4.1.1.0 on os 10.3.5 with no problems.

Dan Brieck Jr.