[G4] OSX system maintenance utilities

Jim Davis nomorebush at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 19:16:05 PST 2004

I have been very interested in running the terminal maintenance commands listed below, but the writer inserted a space between the letters "sudo" and the remainder of the command code, and I don't know if that space should be there or not.  Does anyone know where I might find more information on these command line maintenance helpers?  I've been getting too much pinwheeling, and I'd like to try to address it myself.
Thanks- Jim.