[G4] 10.3.6 safari so slow

David dmsims at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 21 20:36:43 PST 2004

Hello,
Safari became unusable for me after I upgraded to 10.3.6. When I
perform an ebay search, I get the spinning beach ball for 30 to 40
seconds before the page even starts to load. Activity monitor show that
safari has stalled. Once the beach ball stops spinning, the page loads
quickly. I am using a 1.2 Ghz G4 with 1.5 G ram and a DSL connection.
Quite frustrating...

David