[G4] How to migrate OS X from Yikes to new machine?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 16:39:27 PST 2004

Use ethernet.  Find the details in your Finder Help.

Also, at the Apple web site's support pages, punch in the article ID #
25575 for "Mac OS: Moving Files From Your Older Macintosh to a New One"

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.