[G4] ergonomic keyboard

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 24 08:43:30 PST 2004

 Dear Carol;

I cannot address finding a good ergonomic keyboard, but if when you find one
it has any advanced functions or software, before warned that the KVM switch
usually disables any of the advanced functions.  It did when I used it with
a multimedia keyboard.  You will typically also lose any advanced mouse
functions including scrolling.  I ended up giving up the concept because
there were too many sacrifices

Valerie