[G4] Miglia TV tuner

David Molho dmolho at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 24 10:01:04 PST 2004

No, they didn't send anything as they seemed too perplexed by what was
wrong.

On the other hand, I can't use my iSight camera on the G4 tower with
Delicious Library, but the camera works fine w/ Delicious Monster on
the Al PB 15. So maybe it's a video card issue with the tower. I dunno.

I'm getting a G5 tower next month, so I'm not all that concerned! But
if anyone has insight, I'd love it just to satisfy a curiosity.

-- David