[G4] ergonomic keyboard

jeff 3redcars at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 11:35:17 PST 2004

On 12/24/04, Carol is rumored to have said:
>Hi folks,
>
>Does anyone have recommendations for an ergonomic keyboard and mouse
>that would work with both OS 9 and OS X? I just have the normal USB
>ports, no wireless.  I also use a KVM switch (with one USB input) to use
>one monitor, keyboard and
>mouse for two Mac computers.
>--
>Carol - Hopelessly Hooked on Paul

Have to recommend the apple adjustable keyboard with a adb/usb adapter.
Great key response, quiet, ergo and high coolness factor. I've seen
complaints from        f key junkies that the f keys are too hard to
reach. And it's tried and true - been out since 1992, an eternity in
computer years.

http://www.lorinroche.com/ajstkb.jpg
--
  jeff small

"Boredom is the refuge of the unimaginative."