[G4] Dantz Retrospect

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Sun Feb 1 00:16:26 PST 2004

I use Retrospect and have for years. I back up all my Macs (and two
PCs, forgive me) with it. I usually do the following

a) I backup the important folders in my individual Macs into large
files on the central backup computer (with lots of hard drives) --
backing up the Documents, Desktop, Library folders and so on of the
users I need the files for. I use the normal scheduled backup feature

b) just for extra safety, I use the duplicate feature to duplicate my
entire home folder to other computers, since hard drives are so big
these days there's always an iMac or eMac or G4 with extra room on
the hardd rive

--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/