[G4] Where to get Logic Board/CPU?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun Feb 1 13:56:21 PST 2004

 From my experience you're going to have difficulty getting anything
that recent, especially for cheap. eBay is the best place to look,
although you can patrol pawn shops and swap meets and find one
occasionally. There are some eBay sellers who part out old Macs, but
they know the value of the components pretty well.
Good luck,
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd