USB 2.0 PCI card recommendation

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Sun Feb 1 14:51:30 PST 2004

Hi all:

a) Does anybody have a recommendation for a multi-port USB 2.0 PCI card
that will work reliably in my Sawtooth (Dual G4-500, OS 10.2.8)?

b) Do you know if it runs equally well under OS 10.3.2?

c) I purchased (but did not open/install) a Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0
5-port PCI card, but I failed to find the "third-party Hi-Speed USB 2.0
driver" printed on the package documentation after a fairly intense
search on the web.  Anybody out there have such a working driver?

d) For the Belkin card mentioned above, did anybody install and use it
successfully as a USB 1.1 device?

Regards,

Jim